The Society for Civic Education Didactics and Civic Youth and Adult Education is a scientific society promoting the scientific discussion on issues of school-based and non-school civic education, both in research and in teaching.
This is carried out by means of:
- Promoting scientific discussion, research and scientific cooperation,
- organizing conferences and congresses,
- scientific publishing,
- intensifying the European and international scientific cooperation,
- promoting teaching at universities and supporting junior researchers,
- engaging scientifically and politically to support the extension of civic education as a scientific field at universities.
Take a look at the following sites:
- Executive Committee
- Statute (German)
- Membership (German)